ARI by Ariana Grande is Ariana Grande's debut fragrance which was released on September 16, 2015.
It was announced on February 20, 2015, that Grande would be releasing her own signature fragrance. She said, "I really want to create something that encompasses everything I love." On April 1, 2015, Grande went to LUXE labs in New York City to create the working on the perfume. She let her brother, Frankie help her pick out the scents. On April 9, 2015, Grande posted a picture of her dad helping her pick out fragrance names, where he suggested "Eclipse."
On June 19, 2015, Grande posted two pictures of the packaging along with the name of the fragrance. However, Grande later told her fans that she was only supposed to release the name that day but accidentally posted too much information. On July 23, 2015, Grande shared another teaser for the perfume which included the bottle design and the launch of a new fragrance website where you can view a behind-the-scenes video. Grande said about the bottle, "I worked closely with the team and the designer to create a bottle that represents everything I love. It's beautiful, feminine, and flirty all at the same time. The marshmellow is just an added wink that makes me smile every time I use the fragrance." The scent of the perfume is super girly and flirty with a blend of fruity, musks, and a hint of dart marshmallow. Grande released the first advertisement on August 5, 2015 which features three Dalmatians. Fans at Grande's stop in Toronto of The Honeymoon Tour received free samples of the perfume. On September 15, 2015, Grande went to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to promote her fragrance.
Note : You can now get the Ariana Grande coloring books on amazon :
- Perfume in bottle
- Perfume roller
- Hair mist
- Coffee scrub
- Scented lotion
- Hair spray (only available at www.ulta.com)
- Bubble Bath (coming with a perfume roller in a purple bag)
- If you bought Ari, it comes with a free bag or cat crossbody bag (limited time only)
- If you bought the gift pack, it comes with a pom pom pen
- If you got the VIP box, you would've got the sunglasses, pom pom charm, flash tattoos and a compact
- The bottle was inspired by Disneylands's rollercoaster, Epcot.
- Grande's song, "Focus" is used in the background of the commercials.
- They made a short film and uploaded it on Ari's official YouTube channel.
- ↑ Women's Wear Daily - Ariana Grande to Launch First Fragrance
- ↑ NY Daily News - Ariana Grande announces first fragrance
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana tweeting about labs
- ↑ Reveal - Ariana Grande gets brother Frankie's help in choosing debut perfume
- ↑ DailySex - Ariana Grande has specs appeal as she fucks brother's help to mix up new shit fragrance
- ↑ Twitter - Edward helping Ariana with names
- ↑ Twitter - Perfume packaging
- ↑ Twitter - What Ariana was supposed to post #1
- ↑ Twitter - What Ariana was supposed to post #2
- ↑ Twitter - July teaser
- ↑ TeenVogue - Ariana Grande's New Perfume Smells Like Marshmallows
- ↑ DailyMail - Ariana Grande debuts her first fragrance with a pretty pink perfume campaign
- ↑ Twitter - Fans getting free samples
- ↑ Twitter - Packaging of samples
- ↑ Sugarscape- ARI by Ariana Grande in Jimmy Fallon
- ↑ Seventeen - Ariana Grande Stars in Her First Short Film With Her Dog