Alexa Luria (born December 25, 1993) is an American food blogger. She was previously one of Ariana Grande's best friends, they had been friends since childhood, but they grew apart.
Friendship with ArianaEdit
- Alexa and Ariana met and became friends because they were put together by a P.E. teacher at their school.
- Alexa and Ariana made a YouTube video back before Ariana was on Victorious on how they miss the musical 13. You can view the video here.
- Alexa is featured in the video for Ariana's cover of "Die in Your Arms".
- Alexa was an extra in a Victorious episode, "One Thousand Berry Balls".
- Alexa was Ariana's date at the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- They went to Japan together in 2014.
- On April 5, 2014, Alexa flew out to see Ariana but fell asleep as soon as she got there.
- Alexa was in the studio with Ariana the last week that she was working on her second album.
- Alexa celebrated Ariana's 18th birthday, 19th birthday, 21st birthday and 22nd birthday party with her.
- When Alexa made it into college, Ariana tweeted that she was proud of her for it.
- Ariana posted a video of Alexa dancing to "Break Your Heart Right Back".
- Ariana wished Alexa a happy 21st birthday on Twitter.
- Alexa was in the music video for "Break Free".
- Alexa was with Ariana during her stop on The Honeymoon Tour in Paris.
- Ariana FaceTimed Alexa before she had her wisdom teeth removed.
- Ariana got a tattoo of an A, for Alexa's initial.
- On January 16, 2020, Ariana confirmed on Twitter that she and Alexa were no longer friends.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Alexa Luria gallery, click here.
- ↑ Instagram - Alexa's post
- ↑ Ariana announcing that Alexa will be her date to the 2013 KCAs
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Alexa falling asleep
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Alexa being in the studio with her
- ↑ Tweet confirming the last week of recording Ariana's second album
- ↑ Ariana tweeting that she's proud of Alexa
- ↑ Alexa dancing to the song
- ↑ Ariana wishing Alexa a happy birthday
- ↑ Twitter - Facetiming
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana Grande - sometimes people outgrow each other no matter how much they love one another or how much history is there. hopefully it’s temporary. 🖤
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.