|Born:||June 26, 1993|
|Years :||2008 - present|
- Full name: Ariana Grande-Butera
- Birthdate: June 26, 1993
- Eye color: Brown
- Star sign: Cancer
- She was born in St Judes Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida at 12:43 pm
- Her BFF's forever are her long time friends Alexa and Elizabeth Gillies.
- She is a Hopeless Romantic (A person obsessed with love and being in love).
- Her natural hair color is brunette, but she dyed her hair to red for her role of Cat in Victorious, since Dan Schneider didn't want all cast members to be brunettes. Her hair is also naturally curly.
- She has a big brother named Frank (nicknamed Frankie by Ariana). He is also a performer and producer and went on tour with her as one of her dancers. He was in the broadway show 'Mamma Mia!' and was Boots the monkey in Dora live.
- Her mother's name is Joan Grande.
- Her father's name is Edward Butera
- Ariana and Frankie are Half-Siblings
- Her fashion icons are Marylin Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
- Her favorite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.
- She has to make her voice way higher to play Cat.
- She's allergic to cats (ironically, her character on Victorious loves them and is called Cat).
- Her YouTube channel is osnapitzari (Oh, snap, it's Ari!)
- She joined Youtube on 21/1/2007.
- She has a birthmark on her left shoulder.
- She loves Celine Dion and Imogean Heap.
- She's a huge techno-junkie and uses GarageBand to create remixes of her favorite songs using an Apple computer, a LOOP keyboard, and a home studio, seen on this video.
- She's a fan of the Harry Potter series. Coincidentally, there's a character named Ariana (Ariana Dumbledore) in the books.
- She loves swimming.
- She used to collect stuffed animals, hockey pucks, and halloween masks.
- She has a dimple in her left cheek.
- Her FAN mail address is 265 S. Federal Hwy Suite 331 Deerfield Beach, FL 33441.
- Her favorite colors are periwinkle blue, marshmallow white, sea foam green, and coral/pale pink.
- She was on BrainSurge and wore a pink t-shirt and skinny jeans. She had 130 points, allowing her to move onto the next round, being the only girl to compete. But then she lost, along with Carlos (from Big Time Rush) and was the first one to slide down "The Brain Drain". The episode aired on April 21st 2011.
- She is studying Spanish.
- She loves Judy Garland and can impersonate her quite well.
- She has a talent for mimicking the speaking and singing voices of others, including but not limited to Britney Spears, Shakira, her co-star Liz Gillies, KatyPerry, a laughing baby, a crying baby and a baby lamb "baaa-ing".
- Her best friends are her co-star Elizabeth Gillies and her home-town friend Alexa Luria.
- Her height is 5' 2½" (1.59 m)
- She currently lives in L.A. Her house is over 100 years old and was previously owned by Francis Ford Coppola, the director of The Godfather. She says so in this video
- She loves the restaurant "Toast".
- Ariana enjoys watching the hit TV show Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model.
- Her first crush was Justin Timberlake (she was three).
- She has a dog named Coco.
- She doesn't eat meat except for fish and is allergic to shellfish and some cough medicines.
- She went to her first concert, a Katy Perry concert, in the summer of 2011.
- She says she can't stand it when you smile at a stranger and they don't smile back.
- She went to Washington, DC for the "Worldwide Day of Play 2011".
- She is hypoglycemic.
- She has never eaten a taco or a catfish, though the latter could just have been a joke.
- Jennette McCurdy accidentally made her phone number public.
- On December 10, 2011, she reached a million followers on Twitter.
- Ariana's first single, Put Your Hearts Up was released on the 12th December and went up to #59 on iTunes. Click here to download it. The music video came out 14th February 2012
- Ariana put her hands in cement at Planet Hollywood, New York on December 22th, 2011.
- Ariana does not have a middle name. 
- She was in the Original Broadway cast of "13: The Musical" with Liz Gillies. She played Charlotte.
- Ariana wrote a news article about bullying. Click here to read it.
- Ariana and Liz are extremely close. They stay up late together, and sing together, as shown multiple times on Ariana's YouTube channel and their tweets.
- Twitter fact: The World Bank, the world's largest development organization, follows Ariana on Twitter.
- Broadway for South Africa, the organization that Ariana supports (it is co-founded by her brother, Frankie) used her debut single, "Put Your Hearts Up" as their theme song for 2012.
- She has recorded a song with Nick Jonas called "Please Don't Let Me Go".
- She is shown to be recording with Ke$ha for the time being.
- Her favorite fruit is the strawberry.
- She loves all her fans.
- She loves hair bows, British accents, polka dots, and dolphins.
- Ariana and Graham Phillips were in a relationship for three years. However they broke-up in December 2011.
- She was recently in a relationship with her back-up dancer Jordan Viscomi. They have been in a relationship since Febuary 2011. A few months later, they broke-up(Although its possible it was a fake break-up to through us off). But if they really did "break-up" they ARE back together but Ariana is trying to make it less obvious by not tweeting him or liking his instagram posts.
- She tries not to talk to Jordan through any social networks such as Facebook and Twitter because she's trying to keep the relationship on a low-profile. She calls him or texts him on her iPhone instead, saying flirty things and stuff like "Your my favorite" or posting hearts.
- Ariana keeps her relationships on a low-rofile because she does not want people judging who she dates. It makes her feel like she is making a big mistake.
- Ariana hasn't said anything about the relationship between her and Jordan, but Jordan has given Arianaotors MANY hints. (Ariana and Jordan fooling around.) http://web.stagram.com/p/219748849530486212_8041070(The most recent pic of them together. This was at Kleenes Event from 3 weeks ago) http://web.stagram.com/p/247886096154804005_8041070(Ariana's nose on Jordan's cheek at her 19th B-day party.) http://web.stagram.com/p/222823062273310221_8041070(An old convo between Ariana and Jordan. Ariana captioned it "You da 1 that I think about all da a ayy!") http://web.stagram.com/p/152796035143001141_7719696
- Her devoted fans are called Arianators or tiny elephants.
- On, 7/28/2012, Justin Bieber tweeted about her cover of Die In Your Arms that she uploaded on her YouTube channel, Osnapitzari.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.