- This song was meant to be the first track of the album but then it was replaced by Moonlight, confirming that "Intro" had been cut.
- It was eventually used during the Dangerous Woman Tour as an interlude.
- Ariana posted a picture on Instagram on May 16, 2015, with the "baby loves, i'm tryna talk to you 💭".
- She then tweeted more lyrics two weeks later.
- This song was played as an Interlude on February 3rd during the Dangerous Woman Tour in Phoenix, Arizona leading into Knew Better.
Baby loves, I'm tryna talk to you
There's a boy
And I don't quite know
What to do
Good things come to those who wait
But patience ain't my thing
The way he holds me, shows me, he's the one
For sure the one
I think I'd rather wait for him forever
Instead of having him just for now
At night, just when I look up at the moon
I wonder if he's looking at it too
And I don't know what to do