Sean Michael Leonard Anderson (better known by his stage name Big Sean) is an American rapper and recording artist. He is a collaborator and the boyfriend of Ariana Grande.
- Big Sean is featured in Ariana's third single "Right There" from her debut album Yours Truly.
- He whispered the chorus of Ariana's song "Problem" from her second album My Everything but wasn't a featured artist.
- Big Sean will also be featured in a song from Ariana's second album titled "Best Mistake".
- Ariana has said that she and Big Sean have even worked on a few songs that haven't been released.
- Ariana and Big Sean have been good friends since 2011.
- In an interview Ariana has said "[Big Sean and I] wanted to have writing sessions and, like, jam together but we never found the time and we never found the right song. We were talking about a few other songs together but it just never worked out and it never was the right moment and then finally 'Right There' came along. And we were like 'Oh, this is it'."
- Big Sean is one of Ariana's favorite rappers.
- Ariana can rap one of his songs called "Guap". She has done this in many different interviews. You can watch her rap the song in this video.
- While backstage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, she rapped Big Sean's verse in Justin Bieber's song "As Long As You Love Me". You can watch it in this video.
- Big Sean gave Ariana and Alexa Luria rap lessons.
- He took a picture with Ariana's dog Ophelia once.
Ariana and Big Sean were seen together at The Grove movie theater in Los Angeles, California, after watching a late night showing of The Purge on August 3, 2014. This sparked many rumors of a relationship between the two as Ariana had just broken up her boyfriend Jai Brooks. Somebody who was in the movie theater with them stated that he saw them kissing during the movie. On August 11, E! Online had a source confirm that Big Sean and Ariana were dating. Then, Ariana's song "Best Mistake" was released which features Sean and several articles using "boyfriend" to describe Big Sean. The next day, Glamour magazine asked Ariana if she was dating Big Sean but she evaded the question by asking if they were dating Big Sean. During Ariana's My Everything concert stream, she and Big Sean performed "Best Mistake" and they held hands during it. Then, at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana and Big Sean were seen holding hands backstage. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Ariana was asked if she was dating Big Sean because of the recent video of her holding hands with him. Ariana tried to deflect the question by asking Ryan if he was holding hands with Big Sean but eventually said that she would tell Ryan the truth after the interview ended. When she was asked about her love life on The Today Show she just replied that she was "happy." Ariana hosted the after party for the iHeartRadio Music Festival on September 19, 2014 and she and Sean were seen dancing and hugging.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Big Sean gallery, click here.
- ↑ Ariana Grande Talks New Album and Working with Big Sean
- ↑ About her friendship with Big Sean
- ↑ Big Sean's rap lessons
- ↑ Ophelia and Big Sean
- ↑ Ariana and Big Sean at the movies
- ↑ E! - Ariana Grande Dating Rapper Big Sean
- ↑ Ariana Grande Releases "Best Mistake" With Boyfriend Big Sean
- ↑ Glamour - We spoke to Ariana Grande about the Big Sean rumours
- ↑ Ariana Grande Shows First PDA With Boyfriend Big Sean At VMAs
- ↑ Video of Ariana & Big Sean holding hands
- ↑ Ariana Grande Breaks Silence on Big Sean Dating Rumors - See more at: http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/08/26/ariana-grande-breaks-silence-on-big-sean-dating-rumors/? Ariana's interview with Ryan Seacrest
- ↑ Ariana says she's happy on The Today Show
- ↑ Ariana Grande & Big Sean PDA at iHeartRadio after party