Camila Cabello is a Cuban-American singer and songwriter (formerly in the group Fifth Harmony). She is friends with Ariana Grande since 2013. She's the closest of all the Fifth Harmony members to Ariana.
- Camila (2018)
Friendship with Ariana Edit
- They first hung out backstage after MTV's Artist to Watch concert in 2013.
- On December 13, 2013, Camila posted a picture of Ariana with Normani and Dinah.
- Camila's favorite song from Dangerous Woman is "Side To Side".
- Camila calls Ariana "wife". Camila has also mentioned their "daughter" is Tori Kelly.
- Ariana and Camila used to have many sleepovers in 2013, as said in an interview.
- Ariana sat next to Fifth Harmony with Mac Miller at the 2016 VMAs and hugged and talked and congratulated one another throughout the show.
- Sometime in 2016 Camila and Ariana jokingly tweeted about picking up the kids from school. They also posted a picture of the two standing with a few kids. (This tweet has since been deleted)
- Ariana has said that she would love to collaborate with Camila (during DWT Soundcheck).
- Camila attended the Dangerous Woman Tour on April 1, 2017 in California.
- After Cabello's debut solo single, "Crying in the Club", was released, Grande tweeted: "you did the f*ck out of that 👰🏻 congratulations my love".
- Ariana facetimed Camila when her single was released and congratulated her.
- Camila was unavailable to perform at One Love Manchester but was one of the artists who left a video message, stating that she stood with people of Manchester.
- Camila and Ariana are both featured on Cashmere Cat's album 9.
- Camila did an impression of Ariana on Mornings with Kevin and Sonia. 
- Camila has said that she would love to collaborate with Ariana.
- There's a leaked snippet of Cabello's verse on Grande's single "God Is A Woman"
- A few days after Pete and Ariana got engaged Camila and Ariana jokingly talked about divorcing each other on Twitter.
- On August 18, 2018, Cabello posted on her Instagram stories a picture of her and Ariana with the hashtag "#RealFriends".
- Camila called Ariana "wifey" again at the 2018 VMAs.
- On November 4, 2018 Cabello and Grande went back to being wives.
- Following the release of Grande's single "Thank U, Next", Cabello said at the 2018 MTV EMA's: "I've texted her and I was like "I'm so proud of you." Cause she, you know, I just love that she is just like going for her happiness and I love her. She's being nothing but an incredible friend to me and I just love her and I want her to be happy."
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Camila Cabello gallery, click here.
- ↑ Twitter - Camila's picture with Ariana
- ↑ Twitter - Camilla's post about Dangerous Woman
- ↑ Twitter - Camila wishing Ariana a happy birthday
- ↑ Twitter - VMAs
- ↑ Camila Cabello & Ariana Grande Are Having A Hilariously Public Divorce On Twitter
- ↑ Twitter - Camila at DWT
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana's tweet about "Crying in the Club"
- ↑ iTunes - 9 album track listing
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0jADGs1sY
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana Grande Today - Camila Cabello’s Instagram Story (August 18): #realfriends
- ↑ 
- ↑ Twitter - @Camila_Cabello and @halsey are proud of 'incredible friend', @ArianaGrande
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.