|“||Inspiring. Dreamy. Playful.||”|
Cloud by Ariana Grande, or simply Cloud, is Ariana Grande's fifth fragrance. It launched in stores in September 23, 2018, exclusively at Ulta Beauty in the US and Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada.
On June 12, 2018, Grande teased Cloud by putting a video on her Instagram story of the fragrance bottle. At the end of the video, it said “New Perfume Coming Soon ☁️“.
On June 20, 2018, a web exclusive rollerball was available for purchase to US residents on Grande's official website. The fragrance is included in a bundle with her fourth studio album, Sweetener.
Cloud is the first fragrance of Ariana Grande's to not have a geometric bottle with a fuzzy pom-pom. Instead, it is a glass rainbow shaped bottle, with a hard plastic cloud case.
Grande revealed the official release date of the fragrance for September 23, 2018.
Cloud opens with a soft scent of lavender, pear, and bergamot. The toned-down heart notes of crème de coconut, praline, and vanilla orchid are sure to bring your nose a heavenly scent. Finally, a calming scent of cashmere comes in.
- Perfume bottle
- Perfume rollerball (0.25 oz or 7.5 mL)
- Purse spray (0.33 oz or 10 mL)
- Deluxe miniature bottle (0.25 oz or 7.5 mL)
- Body souffle
- Bath & shower gel (3.4 oz or 100 mL)
- Body mist (8 oz or 236 mL)
- Whipped body lotion souffle (1.6 oz)
- Plush backpack (limited)
- Plush cosmetic bag
- Sleeping mask
- Cozy earmuffs
- Pom pom pillow
- Pom pom waist bag
- Cloud-shaped luggage tag
- This is the Grande's first perfume to have a different shape, a cloud, rather than the faceted sphere with a pom pom the previous ones had.
- "Cloud" won two awards in The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2019, in the categories Fragrance of the Year – Women’s Popular and Consumer Choice (Germany) – Women’s Popular.