Courtney Chipolone is one of Ariana Grande's best friends. She grew up with Ariana.
They were first seen together attending Courtney's older sister's wedding in Florida, in April 2016. Courtney is usually seen on Ariana's Instagram stories along with Kiyan (another one of her good friends).
- Ariana was present when Courtney was born.
- Courtney's top 5 on Sweetener is "R.E.M.", "Better Off", "Sweetener", "Pete Davidson" and "Goodnight N Go".[source?]
- Ariana and Courtney grew up together.
- Ariana has a tattoo that says "court" (short for Courtney) on her knee. It is intended to be a pun, as "court-knee" sounds like "Courtney".
- Courtney appears in the music videos for "Thank U, Next" and "7 Rings"
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Courtney Chipolone gallery, click here.