Dalton Jacob Gomez (born August 7, 1995) is a 25-year old American luxury real estate agent. He is Ariana Grande's husband. Dalton was born and raised in Southern California, and is a 5 year veteran of the Luxury Real Estate Market.
As a child, he lived with his family in the east of Los Angeles in the county of San Bernardino. He has a big brother named Dakota Gomez and a little sister named Tori Gomez.His brother is a tattoo artist. Ariana follows the both on Instagram.
Relationship with Ariana
In February 2020, Grande and Gomez were seen kissing at a bar in Northridge, Los Angeles. In March 2020, it was reported that they had been dating for two months. In May 2020, Grande confirmed the relationship in the music video for "Stuck With U". On December 20, 2020, Grande announced that she and Gomez were engaged. Gomez personally designed the engagement ring to pay tribute to Grande's grandfather.  Grande and Gomez married in a private ceremony on May 15, 2021.
- He was featured in the music video for "Stuck With U".
- He was featured in a promo video for "Rain On Me".
- He works for the Aaron Kirman Group.
- He has an Instagram but his account is private.
- He studied at Citrus Valley High School, Redlands.
- All of his tattoos are made by his brother.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Dalton Gomez gallery, click here.
- E! Online - Who Is Ariana Grande's Fiancé Dalton Gomez? 7 Things to Know About Him
- "Dalton Gomez Bio" Aaron Kirman Group.
- Elle - Ariana Grande Was Seen Making Out With A Mystery Guy At A Bar
- People - Ariana Grande Is Dating Luxury Real Estate Agent Dalton Gomez, Says Source: 'She Seems Very Happy'
- E! Online - Ariana Grande Confirms Dalton Gomez Romance in "Stuck With U" Music Video
- People - Ariana Grande Engaged to Dalton Gomez: Singer Shows Off Massive Diamond Ring from Boyfriend Dalton Gomez
- E! Online - How Dalton helped create the perfect ring for Ariana Grande
- CNN - Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez are officially married
- Dalton's Instagram account