Edward Butera is Ariana Grande's dad and Joan Grande's former husband. He is the owner/founder of Ibi Designs, Inc. He is very proud of his daughter and often tweets about her on his Twitter page, @CaptainEddieB.
Relationship with Ariana
- Ariana shows that she loves her dad very much.
- Ariana gave her dad a signed picture that says I love you six times.
- Edward has a shirt with Ariana's name embroidered on it.
- He came to see Ariana perform in A Snow White Christmas.
- Ariana has a lot of family on Edward's side of the family.</ref>Butera side of family</ref>
- Ariana tweeted about him a few times. 
- When Ariana's Girls' Life magazine came out, Edward bought a copy.
- Edward tweeted a picture of him and Ariana along with greeting her a happy birthday.
- They made a painting of a shell together once.
- Edward tweeted a picture of a papier mache bowl they made together when Ariana was 5 years old.
- He wants to teach her how to fish.</ref>"Can't wait to show Ariana how to catch one"</ref>
- When Yours Truly came out, Edward bought two copies.
- On Father's Day 2014, Ariana tweeted "happy Father's Day to all the incredible fathers out there... thinking of you today daddy. love u." 
- ↑ Ariana greeting her dad a happy birthday
- ↑ Ariana's signed picture
- ↑ Pic of Ariana shirt
- ↑ Ariana about her dad coming to see her in Snow White
- ↑ Ariana tweets about her dad
- ↑ Edward buying Girls' Life
- ↑ Edward greeting Ariana on her birthday
- ↑ Edward & Ariana's artwork
- ↑ Edward tweeting a picture of a papier mache bowl
- ↑ Twitter picture of Yours Truly copies
- ↑ Ariana's Father's Day tweet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.