- They presented the award for Best Male in the 2013 MTV EMAs which was where they first met. Ariana said they "really hit it off".
- Ariana said she was a fan of Iggy's since her single "Work" was put out. She added that Iggy was "so sensible and down-to-earth and talented."
- Ariana downloaded Iggy's debut album on April 22, 2014.
- The two girls collaborated on Ariana's single "Problem".
- Ariana said about Iggy, "It's so funny because her lyrics are so wild and so gangster and then she's so sensible and lady-like [in real life]. I love that about her. She's so proper and I think it's so hilarious."
- Iggy said about Ariana, "I would like to steal a Ariana and then ride on a unicorn."
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Iggy Azalea gallery, click here.
|August 25, 2014 • 40:31 • Republic Records|
|Released||Bang Bang • Be My Baby • Best Mistake • Break Free • Break Your Heart Right Back • Cadillac Song • Hands On Me • Intro • Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart • Love Me Harder • My Everything • One Last Time • Only 1 • Problem • Too Close • Why Try • You Don't Know Me|
|Unreleased||Not Afraid Of Love • Ridiculous • The Way It Is|
|Ariana Grande • A$AP Ferg • Big Sean • Cashmere Cat • Childish Gambino • Iggy Azalea • Jessie J • Nicki Minaj • The Weeknd • Zedd|
|The Honeymoon Tour|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.