Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. He is good friends with Ariana Grande.
- Justin and Ariana were seen together at the 2010 Power of Youth event.
- Justin was on the set of Victorious in February 2011 for Nickelodeon's "Crush Week".
- Ariana covered one of Justin's songs "Die In Your Arms" in 2012 and he tweeted her complimenting her performance of his song.
- In August 2013, Ariana opened for Justin on his Believe Tour.
- During this time, Ariana brought her grandparents to see Justin since her Nonna had always wanted to meet him.
- While on tour, the hashtag #JustinAndArianaSelfie trended on Twitter, so they took a picture together. However, at the last second, Justin turned and kissed Ari on the cheek. Justin then made Ariana post the picture on Twitter which caused a lot of rumors to start about them dating, and Ariana quickly denied the rumors and stated in an interview she never wanted to post the picture in the first place because she knew it would bring drama.
- Ariana covered Justin's song "Be Alright" in November 2013.
- In May 2014, Ariana and Justin confirmed that they had recorded a song together. Sources say that the song was to be called Supersived. 
- A couple of weeks later, though, Ariana revealed the song was done too late to make it on her album. She said they might just release the song for free as a thank-you to their fans.
- Later that year, Ariana said that she and Justin had never actually finished recording the song. However, she says they will finish the song one day and release it because they owe it to their fans.
- On March 28, 2015, Justin joined Ariana on stage during her Honeymoon Tour in Miami Florida.
- Ariana helped Justin countdown to the release of his single "What Do You Mean" on Day 22.
- Ariana also told fans she had already heard the song and it was "fantastic."
- Later on in 2015, Ariana and Justin released a remix of "What Do You Mean?", featuring Ariana's vocals, for Bieber's album "Purpose". The single was a pre-order exclusive, so if you pre-ordered the album, you would get the remix along with the album.
- Justin performed two songs on the Manchester Tribute Concert: "Love Yourself" and "Cold Water".
- Justin performed his single "Sorry" with Ariana at weekend two of Coachella.
- Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande are two of many artists featured on Lil Dicky's song "Earth"
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Justin Bieber gallery, click here.
- Justin Bieber Wikia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.