Katheryn Elizabeth "Katy" Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She's friends with Ariana Grande.
- Katy and Ariana took a picture together at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards.
- In October 2013, Katy said that Ariana had the, "best female vocal in pop music today."
- On May 22, Katy cleared up rumors of Ariana and herself having recorded a song together. Katy said they haven't, but she'd be glad to when the time is right.
- Katy and Ariana hung out at the 2013 MTV EMAs.
- In February 2017, rumors started to circulate that Ariana would be featured on Katy's fourth album, because a Dangerous Woman sticker was available in Katy's new sticker collection when she announced her new single, "Chained To the Rhythm" on Twitter. This turned out not to be true.
- Katy performed at One Love Manchester.
- Katy supported Ariana when she first put out music and "took her under her wing", as Ariana said during an interview.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Katy Perry gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.