Kesha Rose Sebert, known by the mononym Kesha (formerly stylized as Ke$ha), is an American singer, songwriter, rapper and actress. She's friends with Ariana Grande.
- Kesha attended a dinner with Ariana and her brother Frankie once.
- Kesha is one of several singers who collaborated with Ariana for her debut album, Yours Truly. However, none of the songs they worked on ended up making it onto the album.
- They worked on the song "Pink Champagne" together.
- They both worked together on the Victorious episode "Ice Cream For Ke$ha".
- In an interview with Seventeen magazine, Kesha said "Ariana is so talented! She's not trying to be anyone but herself and she has an incredible voice."
- In February 2016, Ariana tweeted her support of Kesha during her legal battle with Sony.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Kesha gallery, click here.
- ↑ Frankie tweeting about Ke$ha
- ↑ Ariana tweeting about Kesha
- ↑ US Weekly - Kesha Supported by Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and More Celebs After Court Hearing
- ↑ Billboard - Ariana Grande on Kesha: 'I Don't Think a Male Artist Would Be in This Position'
- ↑ People - Ariana Grande on Her Support of Kesha: 'I'm Willing to Take the Brunt for Fighting for What I Believe In'
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.