Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known professionally as Lana Del Rey, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and poet.
- Lana and Ariana have both publicly supported each other multiple times.
- Ariana shared a photo of Lana on her Instagram Story for International Women's Day, and picked her to be a collaborator on "Don't Call Me Angel"
- Lana revealed in interviews that she listens to Ariana's music before performing and revealed that she and Ariana were friends and would text each other. She also praised Ariana's vocal technique.
- Lana also covered "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" for BBC
- In May of 2020, Lana shared a controversial Instagram post in which she name-dropped Ariana saying "Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani, and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money – or whatever I want -without being crucified or saying that I’m glamorizing abuse??????"
- The aftermath of this post caused both women to unfollow each other on social media, and they have not publicly spoken about each other since.
- Lana Del Ray (2010)
- Born to Die (2012)
- Ultraviolence (2014)
- Honeymoon (2015)
- Lust for Life (2017)
- Norman Fucking Rockwell! (2019)
- Chemtrails Over The Country Club (2021)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.