Little Mix is a British four-piece girl group consisting of Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Perrie Edwards. They competed on the eighth season of The X Factor UK and won. They are one of Ariana Grande's opening acts for her Dangerous Woman Tour.
Relationship With Ariana Edit
- The group met Ariana backstage at the 2013 Kid's Choice Awards.
- They both performed at the Capital FM Summertime Ball in 2015 and 2016.
- The members were once asked if they considered themselves dangerous women when talking about Ariana's upcoming performance at the Summertime Ball.
- Group members Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock has had Ariana's songs featured in their snapchat stories.
- Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock have both posted Ariana-related things on Instagram.
- Ariana tweeted to the group on October 16, 2016 to support them for their new single "Shout Out to My Ex". She also said that she cannot wait for them to perform it on the Dangerous Woman Tour.
- The girls performed their debut single "Wings" at Grande's benefit concert, One Love Manchester on June 4, 2017.
- On November 21, 2018 Ariana tweeted several tweets defending Little Mix against Piers Morgan, who called them out for using "sex to sell records." She tweeted, "I look forward to the day you realize there are other ways to go about making yourself relevant than to criticize young, beautiful, successful women for everything they do." She finished with, "Keep fighting the fight divas @LittleMix your sisters have your back."