|“||I love her so much, I think she's incredible. I got the chance to have her open for me on my tour, it was so incredible. [...] She's just such a special performer and such a special artist. Her energy is so rare.||”|
– Grande speaking to Queen Radio on November 1, 2019
- Normani and Ariana met in a sleepover made in the house of Grande, where also attended the group mates of Normani, Dinah Jane and Camila Cabello.
- Normani was an opening act for the first North American leg of Grande's Sweetener World Tour.
- Grande co-wrote Normani's debut solo single "Motivation".
- Twitter - Grande speaking to Queen Radio about Normani on November 1, 2019
- Normani Recalls Having a Sleepover at Ariana Grande's House With Dinah Jane & Camila Cabello
- Instagram - @arianagrande - "6th harmony? ☺ These girls are the sweetest. Nice meeting you. Lets have a slumber party."
- Normani to Join Ariana Grande as Support For Sweetener World Tour
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.