Peter Michael "Pete" Davidson (born November 16, 1993) is an American actor and comedian. He is a cast member on Saturday Night Live. He began dating Ariana Grande in May 2018, later becoming engaged, before ending their relationship in October 2018.
Relationship with Ariana
Grande and Davidson first met when she hosted Saturday Night Live in March 2016, on which Davidson is a cast member.
After Grande's break-up with Mac Miller, confirmed on May 10, 2018, the two were seen sitting together at an SNL after party on May 13, 2018. A source told PEOPLE "After Ariana's performance [at 2018 Billboard Music Awards], they were backstage and he had his arm around her." Also, Grande and Davidson commented on each other's posts on Instagram.
He has gotten four tattoos dedicated to Grande; a cloud, which is a matching tattoo with Grande, her Dangerous Woman bunny ears (which was later covered up by a black heart), Grande's initials "AG", and "H2GKMO", which is a matching tattoo with Grande and her friends. He got the first in May and the other three in June.
On June 11, 2018, multiple news outlets reported that Davidson and Grande were engaged, which Grande later confirmed. The ring Davidson gave Grande cost $93,000, made by jeweler Greg Yuna. He bought the ring in May, which would have been only a few weeks after the two started dating. Davidson and Grande went to Disneyland to celebrate. Both moved into an apartment in Manhattan, New York, that reportedly cost $16 million.
On October 14, 2018, it was reported that Grande and Davidson had ended their relationship.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Pete Davidson gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Have Reportedly Called Off Their Engagement
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana confirms her break up with Mac Miller
- ↑ Twitter - Pop Crave - Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande commenting on each other’s Instagram posts
- ↑ Pete Davidson Got Ariana Grande's Initials & Bunny Ears Logo Tattooed
- ↑ Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Are Engaged: ‘They Are Very in Love’
- ↑ Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson Are Engaged
- ↑ Ariana Grande Is Engaged to Pete Davidson: A Timeline of Their Rapid Relationship
- ↑ People - Ariana Grande's Engagement Ring from Pete Davidson Cost Almost $100,000
- ↑ Twitter - Fallon Tonight - "Tonight Pete Davidson confirms his engagement to Ariana Grande..."
| "Nobody got me the way that you did."|
Not to be confused with the song.