Scott Nicholson (born March 12, 1985) is one of Ariana Grande's backup dancers. His twin brother, Brian, is also one the backup dancers, who's called along with him "the twins" by Ariana herself. He is from Ohio and has a Bachelors Degree in Dance and Business from The University Of Akron. He is technically trained in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Hip-Hop, and Street Jazz.
He has danced for Janet Jackson, Kelly Rowland, Beyoncé, Daddy Yankee, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, BIG BOY NATALIE, and Jaicko, and has been in commercials for Playstation, ESPN, AT&T, and Samsung. He has performed and toured with shows and companies such as Sean Kingston "Tomorrow" World Tour, Michelle Dorrance Dance, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and Monsters of Hip-Hop (cast of 2010). He and his brother have worked at the Broadway Dance Center. He is now currently working with Ariana Grande.
☀Avances tecnológicos: en el aspecto positivo, la alta concentración de gente en entornos urbanos trae también consigo la investigación y el desarrollo que busca soluciones a las demandas de las personas, como por ejemplo la popularización de las tecnologías de la comunicación, la generación, recolección y aprovechamiento de datos a gran escala –Big Data- con fines sostenibles, la aparición de las ciudades inteligentes o Smart Cities adaptadas para garantizar unas buenas condiciones de vida para su creciente número de habitantes
https://www.sostenibilidad.com/desarrollo-sostenible/causas-consecuencias-sobrepoblacion/ Grande's back up dancer.
- He has gages on his ears.
- His Twitter account is @iamskot and his Instagram account is @iamskot.
- He went to the 2013 Kids Choice Awards to support Ariana.
- He appeared in the music video's for the singles such as "Baby I", "Right There", "Almost Is Never Enough", "The Way", "Problem" "Break Free" and "Santa Tell Me".
- He and Brian twin appeared in the "Don't Be Gone Too Long" music video.
- He has a YouTube channel, snicholson85.
- He makes an appearance in Grande's music video for her single "Thank U, Next".
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Scott Nicholson gallery, click here.