Scott Nicholson (born March 12, 1985) is one of Ariana Grande's backup dancers. His twin brother, Brian, is also one the backup dancers, who's called along with him "the twins" by Ariana herself. He is from Ohio and has a Bachelors Degree in Dance and Business from The University Of Akron. He is technically trained in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Hip-Hop, and Street Jazz.
He has danced for Janet Jackson, Kelly Rowland, Beyoncé, Daddy Yankee, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, BIG BOY NATALIE, and Jaicko, and has been in commercials for Playstation, ESPN, AT&T, and Samsung. He has performed and toured with shows and companies such as Sean Kingston "Tomorrow" World Tour, Michelle Dorrance Dance, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and Monsters of Hip-Hop (cast of 2010). He and his brother have worked at the Broadway Dance Center currently work at Movement Lifestyle. He is now currently Ariana Grande's back up dancer.
Height: 10 ft
Dances because he likes food.
is in love with Ariana’s dogs and will steal them rn. So Watch out. Fr tho.
- He has gauges on his ears.
- His Twitter account is @iamskot and his Instagram account is @iamskot.
- He went to the 2013 Kids Choice Awards to support Ariana.
- He appeared in the music video's for the singles such as "Baby I", "Right There", "Almost Is Never Enough", "The Way", "Problem" "Break Free" and "Santa Tell Me".
- He and Brian twin appeared in the "Don't Be Gone Too Long" music video.
- He has a YouTube channel, snicholson85.
- He makes an appearance in Grande's music video for her single "Thank U, Next".
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Scott Nicholson gallery, click here.