|“||Sexy. Playful. Irresistible.||”|
Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande or simply Sweet Like Candy, is Ariana Grande's third fragrance.
Grande revealed the bottle design on Snapchat in July 2016. She revealed its name on her Snapchat and Instagram on July 19, 2016, and also said that it would launch at ULTA Beauty stores on July 20.
In July 2016, fragrance sites began listing the perfume, and they revealed that it includes blackberry, bergamot, black currant, vanilla and marshmallow as the main ingredients. The first commercial was shot on September 3, 2016 and released on November 17, 2016.
Sweet Like Candy opens with a juicy and sparkling blast of fruits, much like ARI. The sparkling top notes of the juicy fruit paradise are sparkling blackberry, Italian bergamot, and crisp pear. After the fun, playful, sparkling fruits hit you, the sweetness of the heart notes come into play; Jasmine sambac, frangipani, and dewy honeysuckle. Lastly, the attracting bottom notes hit your nose. With scents of creme de cassis, sweet marshmallow, cashmere woods, and sexy vanilla you're sure to attract some compliments on your perfume.
- Perfume bottle
- Perfume rollerball (0.25 oz or 7.5 mL)
- Purse spray (0.33 oz or 10 mL)
- Deluxe miniature bottle (0.25 oz or 7.5 mL)
- Body mist (8 oz or 236 mL)
- Hair mist (5 oz or 150 mL)
- Body souffle (3.4 oz or 100 mL)
- Bath & shower gel (3.4 oz or 100 mL)
- Pink cosmetic bag
- Pompom coin purse
- Shorts (with $49 Ariana purchase at Ulta)
- Water bottle (With $49 Ariana purchase at Ulta)
- Thigh-high socks (Limited edition only available at Ulta)
- Pompom headband (with Gift set only at Ulta)
- The perfume's name comes from the lyrics of Ariana Grande's song "Moonlight".
- The "Sweet Like Candy" limited edition comes with a new scent, as it has red berries instead of blackberries and red frangipani instead of sambac frangipani.
- Sweet Like Candy was a finalist in the Top 10 Finalists for The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2017 in the category Women’s Popular, 360-Degree Marketing Campaign of the Year, and Women's.
- "Sweet Like Candy" won an award at the Fragrance Foundation Awards 2017 in the category Fragrance of the Year – Women's Popular.
- Ariana Grande Drops Surprise Fragrance 'Sweet Like Candy' (via youtube)
- Twitter - Sweet Like Candy commercial filmed
- Fragrantica - Sweet Like Candy Limited Edition
- Twitter - Scooter Braun post
- Announcing the Top 10 Finalists for The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2017
- Fragrance Foundation Awards Winners 2017
- Ariana Grande Fragrances - Fragrance Awards