Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande or simply Sweet Like Candy, is Ariana Grande's sophomore fragrance.
Grande revealed the bottle design on Snapchat in July 2016. She revealed its name on her Snapchat on July 19, 2016, and also said that it would launch at ULTA Beauty stores on July 20.
In July 2016, fragrance sites began listing the perfume, and they revealed that it includes blackberry, bergamot, black currant, vanilla and marshmallow as the main ingredients. The first commercial was shot on September 3, 2016 and released on November 17, 2016.
- Perfume bottle
- Perfume rollerball (0.25 oz or 7.5 mL)
- Purse spray (0.33 oz or 10 mL)
- Deluxe miniature bottle (0.25 oz or 7.5 mL)
- Body mist (8 oz or 236 mL)
- Hair mist (5 oz or 150 mL)
- Body souffle (3.4 oz or 100 mL)
- Bath & shower gel (3.4 oz or 100 mL)
- Pink cosmetic bag
- Pompom coin purse
- Shorts (with $49 Ariana purchase at Ulta)
- Water bottle (With $49 Ariana purchase at Ulta)
- Thigh-high socks (Limited edition only available at Ulta)
- Pompom headband (with Gift set only at Ulta)
- The perfume's name comes from the lyrics of Ariana Grande's song "Moonlight".
- There is a limited "Sweet Like Candy" available at Ulta with a new scent, bottle and box.
- Sweet Like Candy is finalist in the Top 10 Finalists for The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2017 in the category Women’s Popular, 360-Degree Marketing Campaign of the Year, and Women's.
- "Sweet Like Candy" won an award at the Fragrance Foundation Awards 2017 in the categories Fragrance of the Year and Popular Category for Women's.