- This template is used to provide a uniform date for all pages on the wiki.
- Paste one of the following codes into the top of an article based on the information given, filling in all fields. Use the template that can be filled in completely closest to the top of the following list:
- All fields will be filled in with numbers that correspond to that time. The following information is given:
- Day: input=input
- Month: 1=January, 2=February, 3=March, 4=April, 5=May, 6=June, 7=July, 8=August, 9=September, 10=October, 11=November, 12=December
- Quarter: 1=Quarter 1, 2=Quarter 2, 3=Quarter 3, 4=Quarter 4
- Third: 1=Early, 2=Mid, 3=Late
- Half: 1=First Half, 2=Second Half
- Year: input=input
- Sample outputs
- January 1, 2000
- January 2000
- Quarter 1 2000
- Early 2000
- First Half 2000
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.