The Ellen DeGeneres Show, oftenly shortened as Ellen, is a television talk show hosted by American actress Ellen DeGeneres.
Ariana Grande has been featured on the show several times since 2013.
Grande appeared on The Ellen show for the first time in the episode 162 of the season 10 aired on May 29, 2013, where she performed her debut single "The Way" with Mac Miller, from her debut studio album, Yours Truly.
On October 6, 2014, Grande appeared in the episode 21 of the season 12 as a surprise guest in the segment "Who's In My Bushes?" where an audience member guesses the celebrity based on a number of questions.
In the episode 7 from the season 14, aired on September 14, 2016, Grande made an interview. She also performed an acoustic medley of her singles from Dangerous Woman, "Into You" and "Side To Side".
Grande also went to a Haunted House in the episode 40 aired on October 31, 2016.
Grande appeared in the episode 47 from season 16, which was aired on November 7, 2018, where she performed her single "Thank U, Next" from her upcoming fifth album of the same name. Her friends Victoria Monét and Tayla Parx served as her backup singers. She also performed "Breathin", the third single from Sweetener.
- ↑ Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Perform 'The Way' on 'Ellen'
- ↑ VIDEO: Ariana Grande Surprises Audience Member in New ELLEN Segment 'Who's In My Bushes?'
- ↑ Ariana Grande's Reaction To Sniffing Shirtless Men Is Perfect
- ↑ Ariana Grande confirms she's dating Mac Miller
- ↑ Ariana Grande Went To A Haunted House And Got Scared Shitless
- ↑ Watch Ariana Grande Recover After Tripping During Live Performance of 'Thank U, Next'
- ↑ Ariana Grande reveals new “breathin” music video: Watch