Grande named Toulouse after a city located in France (also known as 'The Pink City') and the Brown/Orange kitten from Disney's The Aristocats
Toulouse is Ariana's favorite pet with lots of proves.
- Grande cried tears of joy when she adopted Toulouse.
- This is Grande's second dog. The first was Coco and the third was Ophelia.
- Grande confirmed Toulouse's breed in a live stream.
- Toulouse was named after the beige kitten in the Disney movie The Aristocats.
- Toulouse was born on June 16, 2013, which makes him a Gemini. He currently is 7 years old.
- Grande dressed him and Fawkes up as dinosaurs once.
- Toulouse went on tour with Ariana during her Honeymoon Tour along with Sirius and he went to every concert with her.
- Grande has a pillow with a photo of Toulouse winking.
- Toulouse won the award for Cutest Musician's Pet at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Toulouse appeared in the music videos for "No Tears Left To Cry", "Thank U, Next", "7 Rings", "Santa Tell Me", "Stuck With U" and "Positions".
- It was revealed in the July edition of British Vogue that Toulouse's full Name is Toulouse Lautrec.
- A nickname Ariana has for him is goose.
- Toulouse appeared alongside Ariana for his first cover of the August 2019 issue of Vogue magazine.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Toulouse gallery, click here.
- Ariana Grande: The Vogue Interview
- Ariana's tweet about Toulouse
- Ariana posting a picture of her dog
- Twitter - Ariana about Toulouse's birthday
- Ariana on Toulouse
- Ariana Grande Chicago Holiday Party 7:02
- Ariana's tweet about Toulouse's birthday
- Toulouse & Fawkes as dinosaurs
- Toulouse dressed up
- Twitter - Ariana tweeting about her dogs on tour
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.