Grande named Toulouse after a city located in France (also known as 'The Pink City').
Note : You can now get the Ariana Grande coloring books on amazon :
- Grande cried tears of joy when she adopted Toulouse.
- This is Grande's second dog. The first was Coco and the third was Ophelia.
- Grande confirmed Toulouse's breed in a live stream.
- Toulouse was named after the beige kitten in the Disney movie The Aristocats.
- Toulouse was born on June 16, 2013, which makes him a Gemini. He currently is 6 years old.
- Grande dressed him and Fawkes up as dinosaurs once.
- Toulouse went on tour with Ariana during her Honeymoon Tour along with Sirius and he went to every concert with her.
- Grande has a pillow with the photo of Toulouse winking.
- Toulouse likes to travel.
- Toulouse won the award for Cutest Musician's Pet at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Toulouse appeared in the music videos for "No Tears Left To Cry", "Thank U, Next", "7 Rings" and "Santa Tell Me".
- It was revealed in the July edition of British Vogue that Toulouse's full Name is Toulouse Lautrec.
- A nickname Ariana has for him is goose.
- Toulouse appeared alongside Ariana on the cover of the August 2019 issue of Vogue Magazine.
- Ariana used to think that Toulouse was gay.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Toulouse gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ariana Grande: The Vogue Interview
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Toulouse
- ↑ Ariana posting a picture of her dog
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana about Toulouse's birthday
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ariana on Toulouse
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse
- ↑ Ariana Grande Chicago Holiday Party 7:02
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Toulouse's birthday
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/610874136626335744
- ↑ Toulouse & Fawkes as dinosaurs
- ↑ Toulouse dressed up
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana tweeting about her dogs on tour
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUS598OQZU
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.