- On May 22, 2017, a suicide bombing was carried out at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, following a concert by Grande as part of her Dangerous Woman Tour.
- She later did a benefit concert in Manchester for the victims of the attack called One Love Manchester where performed many artist like Marcus Mumford, Take That, Robbie Williams, Pharrell Williams, Miley Cyrus, Niall Horan, Little Mix, Victoria Monét, The Black Eyed Peas, Imogen Heap, Mac Miller, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Chris Martin, Coldplay, and Liam Gallagher.
- Grande released a compilation album exclusively for Japan titled The Best.
- Grande had a character in Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius called "Dangerous Ariana".
- As of June 2017, Grande's music videos had been viewed a total of more than eight billion times online.
- Dangerous Woman and the title track were each nominated for 2017 Grammy Awards.
- Grande's duet with John Legend of the title track of the soundtrack for the 2017 live-action remake of Disney's Beauty and the Beast debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 87.
- In 2017 Mitchell Harrison of Billboard magazine called Grande a "gay icon" for her LGBT-friendly lyrics, performances and "support for the LGBTQ community".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.